Zach, I started my morning by watching and listening to your Extra Credit and it's a great story. YOU did so much video work to put this all together and also added sound to it, so I was totally impressed. But the story is the real heart of this assignment and that is what grabbed me too: this theme that even through suffering we can grow and learn, and you did. You stepped up to the plate, and that's a blessing. Thanks for sharing, and putting in the work.
Zach, I started my morning by watching and listening to your Extra Credit and it's a great story. YOU did so much video work to put this all together and also added sound to it, so I was totally impressed. But the story is the real heart of this assignment and that is what grabbed me too: this theme that even through suffering we can grow and learn, and you did. You stepped up to the plate, and that's a blessing. Thanks for sharing, and putting in the work.
ReplyDeleteHey, Mike. I appreciate the feedback! I am glad you enjoyed it, I was hoping it was something different. Have a merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete