Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Snapshot One: My Name

Snapshot one: My Name

            My name to me is like just starting to read a higher-level book in third grade. You don’t know what half the words are, or anything about it yet because its confusing to the young mind. As you get older, you start to understand the writer’s lingo, you start to take notes and learn from the book. You take what means the most from the book and apply that to you. You start to understand the book, and then, just maybe, become the book. Just like the Harry potter sequel, they just get better from the first one.

           Up until now, I did not really value my time, I just counted that days. Recently that changed, something clicked when I remembered an old quote, “Life goes by pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around every once and a while, you might miss something.” (Ferris Buller). I know you’ve probably heard that quote a lot, but I want you to re-read it, and relate to that quote. Today is the second week of school. Remember when school just started a week and a half ago? Remember when the summer just started? My point being, time is like something you appreciate more when you do not have it anymore. This is an obstacle for me, but it isn’t going to define me, its not going to be responsible for stepping away from what I love. Yes. Something like stepping away on my own terms will do.

(how do you double space on the blog? P.S. I convered most "Ideas to consider")

1 comment:

  1. I relate to the time thing. Memories are very important to me and mean more once they’re in the past and you cant go back.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.