In chapter 10 of “One And Done” the most common theme throughout was Maurice Clarett being used as he explains it. Clarett was being mistreated because of his past decisions and involvement with things/people in his earlier years. He is almost not given a chance by Greiger and the NCAA board. “I didn’t realize it at the time but this was all totally personal for Greiger” (Clarett 155). He never really had a good relationship with most of the school board and coaching staff and feels like that plays a part in their decision to suspend him.
The role models I grew up watching were the Varsity High School basketball players before i got into there. I always had heavy involvement in that community whether it was being water/ball boy when I was younger or playing on the team when I got older.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.