Monday, October 12, 2020

Snapshot 3 Stephanie

You Help Me 

I know I’m annoying

I know I’m silly

But you know I’m not toying

You bundle me when I’m chilly

You Help Me

Remember when I was stuck on the dumpster

You stood and stared until you were tired of waiting

I never felt more dumber

But You Helped Me so I’d give you a good rating

Remember when your dog knocked me down

You were frantic and scared

But you saw I was laughing but didn’t have a frown

And you realized me and your dog were paired

You Help Me

Your silly, funny and protective

I need you a lot more than you think

But you make it your objective

I will never rethink

You Help Me



2 comments:

  1. Hello Stephanie, I really enjoy your poem. The thing I find most unique is the fact that you keep using the phrase "You Help Me", and how you stress all of the words with a capital. I did a similar thing about a similar topic so it's cool to see it from someone else. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Stephanie, your poem was really good. When i was reading it made me feel it was about a friend or a partner. It seems like they help you just feel better you enjoy being with them. I definitely think you adding the “You help me” adds meaning to how you feel about them and what type of person they are.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.