Monday, October 12, 2020

Snapshot 3 by Isaac Swert

 Feud of The Farms

My dearest friend Stryker,

More unique than any single snowflake.

He has an awful feud with a competing farm, 

that consists of our mutual friends. 

Stryker is as kind- 

As the day is long’

The petty feud is very complex,

It is over which farm is better.

Freeman Farms or

Spratt Farms.


It is not about the crops,

Cattle, or even the amount of land.

All my friend wishes,

He wishes that I admit his farm is better.

It is not about the Freeman fall festivals

Or the Spratt barn parties.

He will argue many reasons why his is better or simply say,

Dawg, I don't wanna hear it! Spratt Farms has a rare Egyptian cow, A Watussi.

It is simply about pride

The pride of owning such a magnificent farm.

My dearest friend Stryker is Prideful,

More prideful than any lion.


2 comments:

  1. I really like the line "More unique than any single snowflake'. that's a really good line because not one snowflake is alike. it shows how unique he is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow after meeting Stryker You really do appreciate him as a friend. He also can play the guitar better than anyone I know.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.