Haley Butler
English 1109 at 1:30, Mon-Wed
09/02/20
My Name
While I do like my name, it’s just a very common name. It’s spelled in many different ways and the way mine is spelled many people tend to call me Holley. Haley means “clearing or meadow”. It’s not a very interesting name if you ask me, but it does the job. The one thing that I love about my name is it’s similar my my cousins name and we also have a similar middle name. That is the only thing that I found cool about Haley. My name isn’t horrible but if I had a choice to change it I would. Haley isn’t exciting to me, I wish I could have a fun and different name.
Haley... I relate to your want of a different name.
ReplyDeleteWhy do you desire for your name to be more exciting or different form other people? The best part if one day when you have kids you get to choose how weird their names will be!
ReplyDelete