Pietro Pozzi
English 1109 MW at 1: 30-3: 30
10/10/2020
The Savior
You have always been there,
Even when I couldn't even breath the air.
From the beginning to the end
like a godsend.
You make the sunshine on a cloudy day
When I'm sick, you kiss the pain away.
When I look into eyes I get lost in a black hole,
Your hair black like a coal,
It contrast s your smile contagious to everyone
That will never give up.
When we got involved in the car accident,
Even if it wasn't the brightest
Moment you never thought we were in a crisis.
Mom because of you I know love,
My guardian angel from above
I Liked the use of rhymes in your poem. Many of the other poems didn't have a rhyme scheme and it helped your poem flow.
ReplyDeletePietro, this was a powerful piece in my opinion. The build up of suspense was very good; I was wondering who you were referring to. When I read the last lines I was like, "Oh damn, that was good" and my eyes widened. I am glad that you have a strong connection with your guardian angel, there is strength in that.
ReplyDeleteHow do you feel your guardian angel is helping you out in tough times?
Delete