Timothy McGuire
English 1109 @ 1:30, M-W
10/12/2020
Thank You
Thank you for everything you do,
Thank you for being there for me,
Through the good and bad times,
Your as caring as a nurse,
Thank you for the endless amount of support,
Thank you for the unlimited amount of laughters,
You’re as funny as a traveling circus.
Thank you for inspiring me,
Thank you for motivating me everyday to achieve my goals,
Thank you for passing now your wisdom,
Thank you for everything you’ve done and will continue to do for me,
Thank you for being my mother.
I really liked that you repeated thank you. I think it emphasizes how thankful you are for your mom. I think you comparing her to a nurse also shows she was a care taker. I can definitely relate to this.
ReplyDeleteVery good use of repetition to get your point across. I think its very interesting you would compare your mother to a Circus because the same thing can be said to both my parents.
ReplyDelete